Spire.PDF for .NET 2.0.0 Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
Spire.PDF for .NET is a PDF document creation component that enables your .NET applications to read, write and manipulate PDF documents without using Adobe Acrobat. It does not use any external libraries and is built from scratch in C#. It can be used on the server-side (ASP.NET or any other environment) or with Windows Forms applications. The usage is common for all the environments except for the part where the created document is saved to the disk or stream in case of Windows Forms applications, and streamed to the client browser in the case of ASP.NET applications.
1) Supports embedding fonts, true type fonts and CJK fonts
2) Draw shapes such as rectangles, circles, arcs, ellipses and fill them with custom brushes
3) Load Images to PDF documents from streams and files on disk. It can draw both scalar and vector images in the documents. Mask Images and Watermarks can also be drawn in the pages
4) Datatable can be imported into the PDF files. Rows and columns can be formatted. You can also insert graphic elements inside the table
5) Auto Page Breaks for large tables can be enabled in the PDF documents
6) Drawing Form Fields like buttons, text boxes, list boxes, check boxes, and so on, into the PDF document
7) Drawing Header and Footer in a PDF document
8) PDF documents are extremely secured by setting the Owner or User Password; allowing or disallowing permissions over a PDF document; 40 or 128 bit encryption is available
9) Secure your document with the author signature. Also, create visible and invisible signatures in the document, providing an option to preserve content or add signatures of your interest respectively
10) Read existing PDF forms and filling the form
11) HTML web page pagination is available to render large web pages into PDF without any text truncation at page breaks. Also, you can render the web pages as streams to create PDF without any intermediate files on disk
Choose your download: